Frequently Asked Questions
Login / Registration
- I never received an email to activate my account, what can I do?
- After site administrators approved your access request or invited you to join the site, you should have received an email with a link to activate your profile. If you’ve misplaced this email or never received it, click the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions. Before you finish the password recovery process, make sure you’ve set the SPAM filters on your email account to allow messages to come from email@example.com. Follow the directions in the email and you’re all set to login and start ordering your merchandise. Top
- I know I’m entering the correct email address, but the password recovery system says it doesn’t recognize it. What do I do now?
- If you’re sure the email address you are entering is spelled correctly, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond to you within one business day. Please be sure to include the email address you would like associated with your account as well as your store number so that we can verify you as a user. Top
- Where do I start?
- Once you have logged into the site, you will arrive at the Arby's BRAND CENTER home page. To begin reviewing the available products, click on a catalog on the home page or the drop-down menu from which you wish to order materials, and navigate to that catalog to find products.Top
- I found what I want, how do I add it to my shopping cart?
- In an effort to make things easier for you, Arby's BRAND CENTER allows you to add products to your cart and specify separate shipping locations for each item all from one order. For premium items and POP with no customization, the product will be added to your cart immediately from the details page. Products that are customized will give you the option to ‘Add to Cart’ when customization is complete. You will be able to assign product quantities and shipping locations in your shopping cart.Top
- I’ve got a lot of locations and I want to send the same product to several of them. Is there a quicker way to do this than adding them to my cart one at a time?
- Yes. Arby's brand center is built for users with multiple locations in mind. From the product details (or Final Proof step of customization), all you need to do is click the “Add to Cart” button and you’ll be able to apply bulk quantities to any desired location from your shopping cart.Top
- I was notified after placing my order that it requires authorization. How does this work?
- Some orders may require the approval of a site administrator before being fulfilled and shipped. After placing your order, the relevant administrators are notified and once they have approved the order, it will proceed through the fulfillment process.
- Should the order be rejected, you will be notified with a reason for rejection so that you can remedy the previous issues and submit a new order for approval.Top
- How do I cancel an order?
- Once an order is placed, you cannot change it. To cancel an order you will need to contact our customer service department at: email@example.com or by phone at 847.288.6933. Top
Billing and Shipping
- How much is shipping for my order?
- Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight of items you ordered as well as the shipping method and destination of your order. The shipping cost is calculated in real-time based on shipping carrier rates.Top
- How will my order be shipped?
- All orders will ship via the method you select for domestic orders within the United States, once the printing of all items in your shopping cart is complete. Selecting expedited shipping only changes the delivery time once the item is shipped - it does not reduce the time necessary to produce the items in your order.Top
- Will I receive a tracking number for my shipment?
- Yes. Once your order ships, we will send you an email with your tracking number. Additionally, you can check the “Order History” page under the “My Account” menu of the site to retrieve that information, should you lose the email.Top
- How do I pay for my order?
- Your order will be processed through our secure credit card transaction system when you use your Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover card. Tukaiz Billing/Accounting representatives will bill invoiced orders to the corporate Purchase Order agreement accordingly.Top
- Is your site secure?
- Yes, the site employs SSL encryption during the checkout phase of the order process.Top
- My credit card statement showed a charge by someone called Tukaiz LLC, who is this?
- Tukaiz is the producer of the items that you have ordered and their bank processes all transactions on this system.Top
- I received my order confirmation email and the shipping notification email, but I’ve misplaced them and I want to check on the status of my order. Where can I do this?
- Click the “My Account” button in the main menu and visit the “Order History” tab. From there, you’ll be able to find every order you’ve ever placed on the site, when it was placed, how much it cost, the items in that order, where it shipped to, the tracking numbers for the shipments, and reorder a previous order.Top
- My order arrived damaged, what can I do?
- Please retain your original order, and packaging, as it may be necessary when looking into the issue, should you need to return the order. Top
- I requested next day shipping on my order; will it arrive tomorrow?
- The shipping method you select will be applied to your shipment after it is printed and quality control inspected. Items take up to several business days to produce based on the product requested. Once all the pieces in your order are complete, packaged, and ready for delivery, we will apply your selected shipping method and send it out. You will receive an email with the tracking information for the shipping method you selected.Top